WEBSITE AND SERVICE DISCLAIMER
This covers any service provided by Nik Ethridge, Talking Therapy Solutions, IEMT Dorset trading as and to be know as If Life Consultancy
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information provided by if-life consultancy or anyone working on its behalf, from here to be known as ILC at no point does it make a contract for service.
- While ILC endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- ILC gives no guarantee of success for any services, therapy or approach that may be used or advised as this differs from individual to individual. ILC does not give medical advice, as such you are responsible for obtaining advice/ permissions from your G.P or health provider if you have any ongoing health issues prior to engaging with any if life consultancy services.
- ILC will be in no way liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data, profits, information arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website, media or during SKYPE or media discussions / clinic appointments.
- Through this website you can link to other websites which are not under the control of ILC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or that we endorse the views expressed within them, nor do we accept any responsibility for the content they may have within.
- For safety and security ILC uses encrypted software when contacting clients via SKYPE or media discussions. ILC however accepts no responsibility for the client’s equipment or any consequences that may arise during this communication or thereafter, the responsibility rests with the client.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, ILC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- The ILC, will store any information gathered securely and transparently in accordance with the GDPR guidelines 2018. By accepting the ILC terms and conditions you give permission for this information to be shared with other professionals should you: Present as a risk to yourself or others, OR where we may need to refer you to an alternative practitioner OR if required as part of a legal investigation.